This Hojicha latte is can be made in minutes at home. Houjicha is green tea roasted. Like the popular matcha latte, Houjicha (Roasted Green Tea), is growing in popularity to make as a latte. The method is very similar to a hot chocolate.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- One cup of milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha Boy Hojicha Powder
- Ice (optional)
- One teaspoon of Matcha Boy Hojicha Powder.
- Add small amount of hot water, and stir into a paste
- Add in hot milk and stir.
- You can add in ice if you want to make it an iced latte.
- Tada, all done.
Does Hojicha Latte have caffeine?
Houjicha has lower caffeine, due to the tea leaves being roasted. Therefore, Hojicha is popular to drink in Japan at night.